Random House logo

Charles Ghigna - Father Goose®

the author of more than 100 award-winning books from Random House, Disney, Hyperion, Time Inc.,

Scholastic, Simon & Schuser, Capstone, Boyds Mills, Abrams, Orca, Charlesbridge and other publishers.

I See Winter

By Charles Ghigna

Illustrated by Ag Jatkowska



I see snowflakes passing by.

I see gray geese in the sky.


I see shadows on the hill.

I see frost upon the sill.


I see boots and hats brand new.

I see mittens red and blue.


I see sleds and pairs of skates.

I see icy figure eights.


I see snowmen in a row.

I see angels in the snow.


I see trees without their leaves.

I see smoke rings ride the breeze.


I see cookies on a plate.

I see Grandma decorate.


I see cocoa in a cup.

I see Grandpa sip it up.


I see people in a choir.

I see stockings by the fire.


I see lights upon the tree.

I see a present wrapped me!




©Charles Ghigna

No comments: