Random House logo

Charles Ghigna - Father Goose®

the author of more than 100 award-winning books from Random House, Disney, Hyperion, Time Inc.,

Scholastic, Simon & Schuser, Capstone, Boyds Mills, Abrams, Orca, Charlesbridge and other publishers.

Give Me a Poem


"Moon Tree" by Chip Ghigna
Acrylic & polymer on wood


Give Me a Poem

Give me a book to read by the river,
Give me a song to sing to the stars;
Give me a poem to say to the child
Who captures the night in little glass jars.

©Charles Ghigna 


2 comments:

Linda said...

This is a very sweet poem. I will let my kids to listen this poem. I will make them listen while sleeping time. They will surely love it.

Linda said...

This is a very sweet poem. I will let my kids to listen this poem. I will make them listen while sleeping time. They will surely love it